martes, 23 de julio de 2013

The End

Hi my dear bloggers. I’m fine, I hope you are well.

 Today I’m going to talk about the “blog experience”, this is my final post, and I’m going to cry :’’c I enjoyed to write in the English blog because, is so funny and useful, my favorite posts are about a song and also the post about a famous person to meet, because both try to my favorite band “GREEN DAY”. But all is not perfect I hate the post about the art or painting, I don’t have any idea about that jajaja this is not my strong point but nevertheless, I accept.

I enjoy read the blog of Bélen and Charlotte this topic and their ways of writing 'cause they are so hilarious, and they write very nice, and also interesting topics.

My favorite and the most attractive blog is obviously charlotte’s blog, I love the decor, style and also has music, what better?

I think and believe that writing a blog is a good language learning tool because, before of this I wrote almost nothing in English and used to be very bad with this, but thanks to the blog, I developed more vocabulary.
And this is it, is the end I’m so sad :c bye 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario