miércoles, 3 de julio de 2013

A Pretty Photograph

Hello my dear bloggers!! The topic for today is really awesome :D is a photograph! Yes! Finally a great topic, I like the photography I usually take lots of pictures, playing with my camera and reveal the photos.

I have always a problem with making decisions, really is hard to decide which photo I will choose but despite this it has taken me a long time, and my chosen photo is one of my gala ( in High school) is like a prom but to the Chilean way wajkawjk.

This photo was taken this traditional house (in Chile is “Casona”) in Lampa near to Santiago( 45 minutes approx.), in 19 th of December of 2009, and show my bests friends with me … from left to right … Byron, Miguel, Me, Diego and Ricardo, I like this photo obviously because I am with my friends they are the best in the world I love this guy’s so much,  this photo is weird because for first time I look like a “girl” jajaja and my friends look like a gentlemen and that’s to me was almost unthinkable, because usually we dress as beggars  and we are unpresentable.


And this is it for today see you later! 
<3

5 comentarios:

  1. andreoooo you are look so pretty and also very women Muahahahahahahahhaha c:

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Andrea :D You look so beautiful :) I like you dress and your long hair :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Andreini :) I like your purple dress, you look so beautiful!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. is a beautiful photo, because it shows a very important moment in life, also you look pretty.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hiiii Andreoo! i like very much you photo you look wonderful *-*

    ResponderBorrar