martes, 30 de abril de 2013

The Beach


Hello my dear bloggers, another week more writing for this blog :D, the topic for today is the beach! YUHU!

 First the beach is simply magnificent and beautiful I like the water, its color is amazing, like the sky, I love it c: but I don’t like to bath in the beach, because the water in Chile is so cold and hate the sand because is dirty and hot.

 But this is not the central topic jajaja, a beach I really like is “Las Cruces” located in the Valparaiso region( the capital of this region is World Heritage), this beach is beautiful because it have special vegetation like flowers and threes and beautiful houses with a landscape spectacular

 I went only one time in October 2008 accidentally because we got lost the road, but I really fall in love of this beach, just walked for Las Cruces beach and see the sea, was nice because I’m the only person in the beach like a movie awjkawkj, I don’t bath in here because in October still icy and I hate the cold water, my skin don’t bear the cold jawkwajk

 
And this is it  i hope you have a nice week  see you later c:

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Andreoo I have beautiful memories of Las cruces, I went with all my family in 1998,

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Andreohohohohoh
    I have never been to Las Cruces :c ! Sooo.. It's so sad my life :c
    Byeee! :D

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Andreoooooooooooooooooooo yeahhhhhhhhh!!!! \m/ i'm sure that was with some man in this place i capture you!!!!!! jijijijijiji regards for you my dear andreini i see you in the class!! =)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Andreinii!!, "las Cruces" is amazing becuase is so calm and the beach is clean moreover i like visited the house of Pablo Neruda really is a magic place :)

    ResponderBorrar