martes, 9 de abril de 2013

Ambition?


Hi dear Bloggers!

 
I hope to read this thing, today the topic is writing about an ambition for the future like travel, works or anything to like to do. For me is a little bit complicated, i don't care my ambitions to the future, for now i living' the day a day or the near future.

 
My unique ambition for now is to be HAPPY! whit my family and friends and make this dreams come true, finish my career and will be studying , travel so much, i'm always wanted to London, Edinburgh  or Orlando, because this remember me to Harry Potter a great book influence my happy childhood , i hope achieve this ambition working so much and save up much money for the tickets to the airplane jkawawjkawjkawjk.  Also i like met to the Green Day because is my favorite band  in the world :c i look one time but i don't talk with them :'cc only hope them come back to Chile this year :'c. i hope fulfil my ambitions only with hard work and happiness i hope that my whishes and ambitions come true c: and this it is!

see you next week, i hope you read my topic! kisses and hugs
bye bye

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario