martes, 7 de mayo de 2013

The art according to Vincent van Gogh


The art according to Vincent van Gogh

Hello dear bloggers, the topic for today is “the art” or “a piece of art” I don’t a big fan of art, I don’t like too much but have a one piece of art that capture my attention, is the “The Starry Night” of Vincent van Gogh, is awesome because his way of paint is aggressive full of power, with big brush- stroke, and colors very intense, the painting depicts the view outside his sanitarium room (he had problems with his mental health)   window at Saint-Rémy-de-Provence (located in southern France) at night, although it was painted from memory during the day. In General I like the work of van Gogh he was a post-impressionist artist he transgress with de typical artist of the time

I saw the paint for first time in 2004 in the “Artequin” museum (only was a replica but it ‘was very impressive) I went to my schoolmates (7th grade jajaja) in a school excursion, I saw the paint and fall in love of this paint the colors this form, and the spiral for of painting is really unique, I see the madness in this paint, simply and fascinate , and this is better than other work ‘cause I look the insanity in there the passion and I like blue jajaja, be important  stand out the trajectory of the artist and his legacy, because he was a great expositor of the post-impressionist, and I love them ! jawkawjkawjk c:

And this is it my dears bloggers see you in the next week bye bye :D


4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Andreinii
    I like this painter, is very crazy but intesting, This painting is simple bur beatiful

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Andreooo, Van Gohg,it's amazing your life, your art, all is a mistery this painting the fact is a inspiration of other artist, really it's beatefull :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Andreinini jiji
    I love so much your paintig, is very expressive and nice. The Starry Night was used in the film "Midnight in Paris" i like this film by Woody Allen.

    kisses, bye!!

    ResponderBorrar