martes, 23 de abril de 2013

G.I. Joe Two: Cobra Strikes or Retaliation

Hi Dear Bloggers!
I haven't written for a while, i hope you are fine!

The topic for today is about a film. But i wanted to write about Cloud Atlas BUT my teacher won me, i'm very angry jajaja.

I saw G.I. Joe Two: Cobra Strikes or Retaliation (it's the last film i saw at the cinema). It's a typical movie about wars, destruction of the world and chaos, with super soldiers, North Koreans enemies and super evil enemies with greats powers, just which is horribly pathetic (the special effects are horrible). I don't recommend for nobody, but if you want to laugh, you will see it though it is a crap jajajaja.

I saw the movie in march in Cine Hoyts Parque arauco in Las Condes, I went with my lovely boyfriend (he is amazing jajaja)... is a short film approximately one hour and thirty minutes, the positive about the movie  is that it has a lot of action and fighting. But that does not prevent is a waste, after all  i had fun for at bad it was.

And again repeat "THIS MOVIE IS BAD AND STUPID" you don't see it jajaja, only will be a loss of time.

and this it is see you next week, bye bye.

5 comentarios:

  1. Andreini I'm glad after all you had fun, I don't like war movies, I always with peace jijijij. Greetings to you!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Is so funny when I think we went the same day to the cinema. And you saw the worst movie ever, wjajajajajaj ok no, always exist a worst film like as "Aliens vs Cowboys" jajajaja. But I don't understand this movie has excelents actors and ¿How is so bad? I don't understand really.
    I love you my friend C:

    ResponderBorrar
  3. aaahhh :C i never see this movie :C but jajaja i dont like this genere the movie jajajajajajaajajaa

    ResponderBorrar
  4. oooooohhh yeaaaahhhhhh andreiniiiiiiiiiiiiiii you are rudeeeeee!!!! \m/ i will see this film andreini but first i should see the first part!!! regards for youuu you are a very great person!!!!!!!!!!! =)

    ResponderBorrar