martes, 2 de abril de 2013

Lazy Bones

Hi Bloggers.

Today IT'S THE DAY! wjwakjawjk OK no, today i write about a song, what song? obviously
"LAZY BONES" of GREEN DAY the best band ever! <3 (the name of my blog is for this song)

This Song is one of my favorites in this moment of my life, is so good, i heard this song for first time in November of 2012 when released ¡Dos! (second album of the green day trilogy ¡Uno!, ¡Dos! & ¡Tré!).

Is a punk rock or alternative rock song, is my favorite gender of music, because have too much power. And i like this song because it's so good  explain all i feel and  their lyrics  say  why i have to put so much crap? And people so liar in my life, and that's better let to go.

Finally this song it's played for my favorite band of rock ever, i like all songs of green day and  i have a tattoo for them c: i love green day c:

Bye bye see you later.

6 comentarios:

  1. wjajajajajajajaj yes, andrea "Today, it's the day" Mujajajajajajajajajaj xD You and you love by Green Day, I hope listen this song, 'cause have a long time I don't listen Green Day.
    A hug (:

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Yeaaaaahhhh adreini you rock!!! Was obvious that you choose a Green Day song! But I like it! When a was a child I listen some singles for the “American Idiot” album! =) and this album is very funny have a great songs! Regards for you andreini you are the best!!!! =D

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Andreini!
    Green Day is the best. I remember Billy like drunker bunny in the concert, was so funny!!
    I dont hear so much Lazy Bones, but I think a great song like all of Green Day.

    Kisses

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Awww Andreooo!! Green Day is a excelent group :), the song "american Idiot" is very powerful :)
    byee!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Andrea!!!!!! I can't listen this song, but Green Day is an amazing group, so, when I have more time, I listen this song !
    and... see you!! jajaja
    Bye (:

    ResponderBorrar
  6. i hate you and your imaginary friends

    ResponderBorrar