miércoles, 6 de noviembre de 2013

A video! c:

Hello my dear bloggers my apologies in advance for not writing sooner , I've been a little sick , but here we are again trying to tell all my crazy adventures .
Today's topic is a video I've ever seen, and obviously I choose a green day with his video " Warning Live" were presenting their new songs at that time at the Bridge School , I think it was in 1999 , but I saw this video in 2004 ... I think ... I saw this video when I was 12 years old , I loved the video and the vitality of young people who were , and how nice it was Billie ( love the vocalist of this band ) .
On the other hand I also love the original studio video is totally bizarre and disgusting lol is a video that tries to explain how it is to live a life without precautions and avoid each rule contaminants eg " run with scissors " or "do not eat before swim ' , this gives me a good laugh lol
I think since I heard that record ( warning ) at 12 years old I had an automatic fan Green day , this remains until now , in fact the song Waiting for this album is my favorite song in life is a song rebellion , hope, and emergence , something like never give up.

And this is it for today! See you later!

3 comentarios:

  1. I like this song. I listened to it for the first time in the year 2000 but I thought "I´ve herd this song before" and...yep, I had Heard it before.

    Look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hey8Kl6tACg


    Cheers.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I've never heard it! Green day is just not my type :) But I can see you're a big fan ! keep going girl, you'll get to meet them someday, maybe, or not hahaha

    ResponderBorrar