jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

My ideal Job


Hello everybody! And hello my dear bloggers the topic for today is "my ideal job".

And this it’s a little difficult to decide, but I want to be a reader (writer is an option too, but I don’t have imagination for write big novels or tales, I only imagine jokes and pranks :c )  or musician but I don’t have a great mobility coordination and I only play the flute… the more easy instrument to play in the world, for this great problem (my worst coordination) I choose to be a reader, this isn't exist but I like so much reading, is my passion I like read so much and develop my imagination, and the unique skills that are you need is READ, is too basic and too simple, this will be good for me because I flourish my mind and my knowledge , the only difficult for this job it’s that not exist jajaja but I will try to create this job for myself and win so much money muahahaha O.K. not, it’s a lie.

And this it’s all for today, see you later!
 

4 comentarios:

  1. I like to read a lot. now, the only problema is that nowadays i just read my students' papers and blogs...Haaha. Just kidding.

    Cheers!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Andreini :) You´re so cool :) and I want to taste your cupcakes someday :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. ther´s an ideal job for anyone! Maybe you just open a library or work in one and there you will read the all day.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi, definitely this is a ideal job...congratulation big idea!!!

    ResponderBorrar