lunes, 17 de junio de 2013

I LOVE BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG!!!

Hello my dear bloggers, I spent a long time without writing, but that does not matter to much jajaja, the important topic for today is “The famous person (dead or alive) that you would like to meet”, and this is for me really difficult, because I like to meet so many persons, and among my favorites are Billie Joe Armstrong front man of Green day (a Rock or Punk  Band), Daniel Radcliffe actor of Harry Potter Saga and finally J.K Rowling (I love her), author of Harry Potter Saga. For me is so difficult to choose between one of them :c  but sadly I have to choose, and my favorite is Billie Joe Armstrong, He is a great and cool man, I had the pleasure of meeting him in October 2010 in a concert at Santiago I love him jajaja, I would like to play guitar and sing with him and talk about his life, his music and his inspirations and future projects, besides have some fun with him as well I would ask if I could autograph some of my albums (I'm a big fan of his band), but probably when I see it I'll say nothing and fall into shock jajaja

And this it for today bye bye see you later!


4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Andreoo! I think that Billie is a great singer, and Green day is a cool band

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Muahahahahahahahahahhahaha You are a joke xDDD!
    I think this not amazing to me, jajajajaja even though I think you will be write about Harry Potter xD

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I hope to come back to that you are happy :) I can't believe that Billie has 40 years :O jajaja
    Regards

    ResponderBorrar