sábado, 25 de mayo de 2013

A place Of London!



Hi my dear bloggers, the topic for today is LONDON!! YAHUU (I freaking love London)
I going to talk about the eye of London a great place, is so beautiful, this place remember me to Sherlock, an amazing TV series!

To get to the London eye just have to get off at the station or rather tube waterloo and the entry or ticket has a value of £21.51 for adults in a guided tour experience, for tourist is a great option from that beautiful place you can see a general view of the beautiful London City and I repeat that I wish I could go to that place because it reminds me of the new Sherlock Holmes series , and this is it my dears blogger see you later! C:

2 comentarios:

  1. Andrea!! I write about this place too! Because is the best place, with the Sherlock Holmes museum (obviously). And I love the photo to the Sherlock BBC series, is my wallpaper xD
    Bye :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. London is beautiful, I hope to go someday! Greetings Andreini! :)

    ResponderBorrar